Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Whammo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Can't believe he has his badges

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I googled him and it sounds like he's big in the middle East and fast during the day

He won't last more than 5 weeks

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Re: wingers- I heard Arsenal were talking to one of the players trying to escape Porto

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Yeah, that's the name... Forgot it was Sporting with the killer Ultras

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Wilshere and Cazorla are gone... Also those kids Willock and Nelson played as much time in the midfield as Maitland-Niles last season (because he was getting plugged in wherever Wenger felt like that day)

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Incredible, just a few years ago you could have a player like di Canio for £14.88/wk

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

With Mourinho in charge it'll be Gareth Bale

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Hleb was left side in the Pires role, he just didn't score goals

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Sunderland signed Reece James from Wigan, Wigan replaced him with Reece James from Chelsea

Is their kit man in charge of transfers?

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

He never really developed after that one season when he was highly touted, I guess. This Angers me.

That one season was the year before last, which he sent injured. This seems hasty for a team like Arsenal (he should get at least tell more years on the treatment table)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

Maybe they said 'please' five times

• Locked thread