Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I said opening lines you morons.

I hosed up ok I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

don't let bowser bruise you Mario!

mario! prepare yourself for the great beyond

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

"32 years have passed since the Great War. The Shivans vanished half a lifetime ago. Now we live in the mausoleum of history."

For non-opening line though you just can't beat the pure pants-shittery of DIVE DIVE DIVE HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SolusLunes posted:

"32 years have passed since the Great War. The Shivans vanished half a lifetime ago. Now we live in the mausoleum of history."

For non-opening line though you just can't beat the pure pants-shittery of DIVE DIVE DIVE HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT

True. Epic pants-shittery ahoy, gamers!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"MacDonnells drive thru you're in." - Yoda

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

drat, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Weiss! You dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten book, or you’re gonna be sorry! Maybe I’ll rip your pages out, one by one, or maybe I’ll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch?! Huh!? "Oh, Shadowlord! I love you, Shadowlord! Come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss, Shadowlord!" Now pull your head out of your goddamn rear end and START loving HELPING US

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can’t write all that on a shopping bag. Think Call me Ishmael.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The last Metroid is in this bag. The Gamestop is at peace.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This thread was ruined by fucktards. Topic Locked.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
...I have seen the Gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in Darkness a Doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed; the Year of Akatosh 433. These are the closing days of the 3rd Era, and the final hours of my life.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Cubone posted:

Weiss! You dumbass! Start making sense, you rotten book, or you’re gonna be sorry! Maybe I’ll rip your pages out, one by one, or maybe I’ll put you in the goddamn furnace! How can someone with such a big, smart brain get hypnotized like a little bitch?! Huh!? "Oh, Shadowlord! I love you, Shadowlord! Come over here and give Weiss a big sloppy kiss, Shadowlord!" Now pull your head out of your goddamn rear end and START loving HELPING US

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ol yeller posted:

I was born 87 years ago. For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's Emperor. But for all these years I have never been the ruler of my own dreams.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Wormskull posted:

You can’t write all that on a shopping bag. Think Call me Ishmael.

how about "Take heed and bear witness to the truths that lie herein, for they are the last legacy of the Horadrim."?

that's only about as long as "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife," or "In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since."

if that is not acceptable, maybe "It's-a me! Mario!" or "Welcome to Mario Kart!"

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

After five years on the east coast, it was time to go home.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
“The Gods of Olympus have abandoned me. Now there is no hope.” -Kratos

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

“Cortana, all I need to know is: did we lose them?” -Capt. Keyes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

“Okay guys, these eggs have given us a lot of trouble in the past, uhhh does anybody need anything off this guy, or can we bypass him?” -Jamaal

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Extra! Extra! Hey, watch it mister!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In AD 2101: War was Beginning

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

After the end of World War 2, the 🌎 was divided in two — east and west.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

“Cortana, all I need to know is: did we lose them?” -Capt. Keyes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

DADDYS BACK YOU BITCHES!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This game sucks.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

are we rushing in, or are we going sneaky beaky like?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Powerful.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
"Stand up... there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

Epic.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Average Bear posted:

"Stand up... there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?"

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wtf i always thought it was sneaky peeky

• Locked thread