Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
it's banned in the town because the local pastor hates it so much but a new boy from the city begins to win over the hearts and minds of some of the locals

the movie ends with a bunch of the main characters all eating rear end in a barn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin

cda posted:

The name would be more confusing, though.

its the same plot so the name should stay the same as well

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin

cda posted:

I think the premise for this thread is good except that I've never seen Footloose so it's hard for me to participate. I imagine it would be something like this:

Kevin Bacon: Hello, my name is Footloose. John Footloose. I've returned to this small town from New York City to tell you about eating rear end.

Love interest girl: My name is Nancy Footloose. Don't worry, though. I'm not related to you. It's just that Footloose is a very common name.

John Footloose: It's a pleasure to meet you here at church while the pastor is listening to me tell you that eating rear end is a good thing to do.

Pastor Footloose: [note that the pastor never says his name, but his name is also John Footloose. It's just a coincidence, but he's the one the movie is named after It's against God to eat rear end, and there's probably a law on the books about it too. Stop talking about that.

John Footloose: Let's you and me go somewhere private where we can talk more about eating rear end.

Nancy Footloose: Okay.

i've never seen it either but that's pretty much how the movie goes i think. love interest girl is the pastors daughter though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread