Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

If you're far left then Seattle is probably one of the best places you can be. Especially if you think that left-leaning people need to be on the run from some huge rising alt-right universe. Seattle really is pretty super left. I loved it up there. If Seattle isn't left enough for you, I have no idea where to tell you to go but it isn't France.

Seattle is full of tech bro libertarians and nazis though? And east washington is one giant klan rally.

Those ancestory ways to citzenship are kind of a scam. They will tell you to get hosed with out an absurd amount of proof like your grandmas birth certificate from 1930. I suggest if you plan to to go that route you find a lawyer in the country to stream line it for you. Also I think most countries with those repatriation laws dont just hand you an eu citizenship when you land in the country you have to wait x years. If youre in IT learn cobol if the market for jobs is anything like in america you can walk into a french bank spit in their face call them cheese loving surrender monkeys and then mention you know cobol and are looking for a job and you can probably walk out with a job.

alot of what i said is hyperbole but for reals cobol is job generating machine and the pacific northwest isnt as left leaning as people think

snergle fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jul 8, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread