Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate Kimetsu no Yaiba?
Excellent
Good
Fine
Meh
Bad
Awful
View Results

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Maybe she's been dealing with family issues for some time now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Fabricated posted:

There is something kinda grimly funny about the crew being like "Alright! Japan is now safe from this existential threat and we can live in peace!!" right before the Taisho era ends.

Atomic bombs will be dropped on Japan in only 25 years at most. What a mindfuck.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

The finale was fine, but the unfortunate crunch that happened to get there made it less impactful. It feels like a good hundred chapters of the story was cut out.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

doomrider7 posted:

They'll be an S2. Too much money not to. Overall, I give the series a 7/10. Overall it was fun, but just too many things didn't get fleshed out and a lot of rather asspull powerups that even then didn't feel like they had any real impact.

I wonder if they'll take interest in adding some extra arcs to the show that didn't make it to the manga with the author's blessing.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I really feel like she phoned in that ending, but overall I think the story and characterization was really solid!

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i just kind of wish he'd become less garbage over the course of the manga. he really didn't.

I feel like that was probably in the cards, but his character development got axed for time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Rody One Half posted:

Promised Neverland doing Demon Slayer a huge favor by deciding to eclipse the latter's terrible finale completely and utterly

Oh that's a shame! I was planning on catching up on it at some point.