Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate Kimetsu no Yaiba?
Excellent
Good
Fine
Meh
Bad
Awful
View Results

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I was wondering about those guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
She's gonna heel slam his head into his chest.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

RatHat posted:

To be fair killing Muzan could very well kill every demon with his blood as well. And even if it doesn’t the demons will be hosed with no more Muzan blood to power them up and no way to reproduce.

And all the demon moons that you need a pillar to deal with are dead.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Wasn't biwa player the new 5?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Unless he managed to get a part of himself into the ground? But the poison should stop him from splitting so that can't be it. I do agree that it doesn't feel like this is over. We got all these Chekov's guns lining the walls.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Mraagvpeine posted:

What if he tries to hide himself inside a person like that Pillar Man in Jojo Part 2?

Tanjirou DOES have a head full of Muzan cells right now.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

doomrider7 posted:

True. I can't shake off the Muzan family thing since when they appeared, it looked and felt like Muzan actually GAVE poo poo about maintaining the facade at least to them and his motives after so many years went from, "I want to be an immortal god" to "I just wanna actually watch a nice sunset with my family" or balanced blend of both.

I disagree on this one. It's just supposed to be shocking that there's demons that aren't out of their mind monsters that can hide among people. Muzan gave no indication he gave a poo poo beyond maintaining the facade for his own safety. It's pretty easy to infer he probably killed those people since that's what he does to everyone he doesn't need anymore.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

doomrider7 posted:

Yeah those were never particularly subtle so I got them. Just...something never stopped being off since those just feel like they could apply and be found in just about EVERY fantasy shonen manga.

No, it can't.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

RatHat posted:

They are, the raws for the full chapter are out.

I think the lady that discovers the flower is supposed to be the flower pillar’s reincarnation though, not Inosuke’s descendant.

Por que no los dos?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Relin posted:

what the heck this series that deals withe the karmic consequences through heaven and hell has reincarnation???

Buddhism has hell equivalents, yes.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

A Sometimes Food posted:

Well I guess I was technically right but ooof Inosuke's mum don't deserve that.

What? Inosuke's mom was an innocent victim,. she's not in hell. Am I going crazy or did I miss a panel?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I give it a 7.5 out of ten myself. I guess I don't judge it for its flaws as harshly? I certainly think it was better than average.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Sure hope that scale goes up to 14 or it doesn't make any sense. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

A Sometimes Food posted:

She went to hell with his dad during Inosuke's post Muzan not quite dying dream didn't she? Cause she blamed herself for what happened to Inosuke.

Do you have a chapter number? I don't remember that at all. :psyduck: