Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate Kimetsu no Yaiba?
Excellent
Good
Fine
Meh
Bad
Awful
View Results

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

RareAcumen posted:

4 ways this could go, that I can think of.

• Tanjirou dies, the end.
  • Tanjirou becomes a demon. The second one shown to use breaths no less.
  • Nezuko fights off the demon cure and uses her Blood Demon Art to burn Muzan's blood out of him
  • Nezuko gives Tanjirou a blood transfusion to turn him into the same kind of unique demon offshoot that she is. Complete with Sunlight endurance action!

zenitsu's training partner dude was using lightning breaths as a demon too, demon tanjy would be the third

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
This manga feels like it turned into a bleach-esque trainwreck and I want it to finish already

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Muzan is gonna flake off the baby armour and come out as a sephiroth giga bishie for one last fight against tanjiro who’ll somehow recover too, book it

I personally felt the manga started going off the rails way back in the swordsmith arc but the upper moon fight with zenitsu was easily the worst fight I’ve seen in the manga (at least the taste of that one gets washed out with stuff like the doma and akaza fights though)

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Couldn’t zenitsu just heal up and duff tanjiro himself at this point? The jojo route would be boring imo but who knows what’s gonna happen here

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I felt bad comparing end game kny to bleach but in hindsight it’s more than apt, if you took every good bit from this manga you’d get around the same amount of manga the soul society got (and everyone expects the anime to make it better)

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Grouchio posted:

Summary I gathered from Chapter 205 Raws:

It's now modern day Japan (90 years later)
Tanjiro x Kanao: Had descendants (Not-Tanjiro does parkour, male Not-Kanao)
Nezuko x Zenitsu (:argh:): Had Descendants (Black Zenitsu and Not-Nezuko who's 100% sick of his poo poo)
Uzui (Sound) x Harem: Had descendants (Not-Uzui is an olympic medalist, Not-Nez has hots for)
Inosuke: Had descendants (meek scientist Who just discovered the Blue Spider Lily holy poo poo get hosed Muzan!)
Tokito (Mist): Reincarnated with brother as twins
Shinobu (Insect): Reincarnated with Sempai
Masked Smiths: Either reincarnated or had descendants
Himejima (Rock): Reincarnated into caretaker
Kanroji (Love) x Obanai (Snake): Reincarnated into couple
Kiriya Ubayashiki: Still alive (oldest man in Japan)
Sakonji: Reincarnated
Sakonji's dead pupils: Reincarnated
Giyu (Water): Reincarnated
Genya and Sanemi: Reincarnated/descended from Sanemi as Cops
Yushiro: Still alive as demon (paints Tamayo all the time, wards off press with shotgun) (Tanjiro's LIVE has created a monster)
Yushiro's Cat: Still alive, regrets existence as centuries-old cat.
Tamayo: Reincarnated as schoolgirl
Rengoku (Flame): Reincarnated as Not-Tanjiro's bestie

does tanjiro have a god awful haircut like father naruto and ichigo though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
I’d give it a 6.5 after it was all said and done, I don’t know how I would feel if I didn’t watch the anime first beforehand though