Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate Kimetsu no Yaiba?
Excellent
Good
Fine
Meh
Bad
Awful
View Results

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i think the main villain will be superseded by a bigger bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
kodomo no jikan's as well

really makes you think

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i feel that pot guy was defeated a little TOO easily

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Fabricated posted:

Like, actual spoilers here: The Insect Pillar dies. I was legit kinda surprised.
i wasnt that attached to her. i'm betting the rock pillar dies as well

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

that disaster speech of muzans is giving me serious deja vu

what other anime villain said that...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

so the earrings are the sun. adds fuel to the imperial flag fire

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

couldn't muzan just leave a brain in a corpse? love did sever one of his arms... i guess we're lead to believe he didn't make it underground

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

hope the series doesnt start limping along like so many other manga that continued past a good end point only because they sold well

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i want a gyokko gaiden

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

theGrooseofLegend posted:

But Muzan IS a complete idiot
yeah i dont think he even needed to eat people? he created a legion of enemies because he couldnt stop from killing because they bumped into his shoulder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't think literally everyone needed to reincarnate in the same town. it really detracts from the message of mortality being part of human life when the very next chapter is 'lol jk you'll live again eventually, nbd'.
what the heck this series that deals withe the karmic consequences through heaven and hell has reincarnation???