Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate Kimetsu no Yaiba?
Excellent
Good
Fine
Meh
Bad
Awful
View Results

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
This manga is good and fun and feels like if D Gray Man were moved to japan and didn't have the worst power creep I've ever seen in a manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

D Gray Man was in WSJ until it took an extended hiatus and when it came back in a different Jump magazine the art style had completely changed to look more josei, which I actually liked. I tried reading it to see what happened and it was incomprehensible because a bunch of stuff was totally different and I didn't remember what had happened after the Noah fight in the tower aside from I think all the good guys bases got destroyed and all of japan was demons??

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Thank Gods.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

These upper moons are very strong but this series handles power creep really well, I've never felt like anything was an rear end pull or that there odds seemed too impossible. I'm very interested in seeing what the top upper moon can do, and even more interested in seeing what Muzan will do next.

Also, I don't see Muzan surviving this arc. I'm guessing we either get nice demon lady doctor actually being evil, or we learn how Muzan became a demon and get something based around that.

Oh and these upper moon folks are very tough and it makes be worry for my friend Kanroji, since she should have a fight soon.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Manatee Cannon posted:

we already know how muzan became a demon, don't we? unless you mean there'll be more to the story of that doctor that was treating muzan when he was still human

I guess I should say I could see there being more information about the blue spider lily. But also it works as a good explanation as to why Muzan is the only demon and there isn't a worry of others, since it was an experimental medicine and the only one who knew poo poo about it was one independent doctor who died.

This being the final arc not counting a conclusion and epilogue would be ideal, to me.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

We still have the upper moon that's warping stuff around via stringed instrument who is fighting snake and love pillars, as well.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I am quite upset about Kanroji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

It was really dumb in the first star war how they retconned Luke into being able to hit wamp rats from his T-16 just to justify why he'd be able to stand a chance hitting the exhaust port on the death star.