Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Your Computer posted:

This plus the owl statues make the game so much better.

I mean, I still stress out like mad when playing this game but oh god it was so much worse in the Wii U version when you had to run across the entire map all the time.

Sadly not all maps have owl statues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

FPzero posted:

For the My Fairy stuff, what does it mean when clothing decreases elemental costs? Is it like defense against those elements or is it something else?

It’s the cost for using the R3 attack. 1 piece of clothing brings it down to 80% of the special bar, 2 is 60%. It only works if the clothing matches the type of attack you have.

You find them in specific adventure mode squares to unlock it and then it’ll drop from enemies. Try to unlock as many types of food as you can.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

GreatGreen posted:

So how does that work? I don't have a compass yet and they don't show up in the item shop. I don't really remember the game telling me this stuff.

When you get a compass, do you just use it on an arena which then... what? Does it tell you what item you need to use on what square to reveal the prize?

Yes it tells you which square has the prize. Which item you use depends on the square.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I have no idea what's going on half the time when I'm playing Epona Link, I just know everything is dying and being juggled infinitely.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Anyone else getting lots of graphical glitches? It seems to only happen after playing for an extended period.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Rirse posted:

Is there a way to bait Manhandla into showing it weakness. Got annoyed last night because for three minutes straight on the (kill 800 enemies in X minute map) it would just use poison or spin around.

Stand at range to bait it. Like 1 Manhandla's length away.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Pollyanna posted:

This game has crashed more times than literally any other game I’ve played besides Half Life 2.

There seems to be memory leak so exit out of the game every so often.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Bongo Bill posted:

What's the effective way to use the Baton?

Back an enemy into a corner/against a wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Bongo Bill posted:

So there's this quiz mission on the first Adventure map where the rank A reward requires playing as Zant and the third quiz gives you an option between Ganondorf (the right answer) and... a Bokoblin.

I guess I'm not getting all the heart containers, but I'd still like to know how Zant of all characters can avoid doing area damage in that battle?

Is that the one that asks you to defeat the "horse rider"? I got that wrong the first time because Ganondorf rides a horse in some cutscenes.