Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Got this with birthday money. Had the Wii U one, but not Legends (though a kind soul on these forums offered up their code so I got Wind Waker characters on Wii U).

Game still owns. Definitely looks a bit...crisper? I usually can't notice marginal graphical upgrades but there is a difference. Only up to the path split on Legends mode, enjoyed the first Linkle level too, good to have her in a game that gives context!

Re: all characters being capable...I mean they are? I quite like Fi. I'd sooner use her than Impa's big sword. Then again I also like Corrin in FE and I've always been into Mr Game & Watch in Smash so I recognize I might have a weird thing for poo poo playstyles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

seiferguy posted:

I'm not sure if this is a game issue or a hardware issue, but it appears that the Y button on the joycon isn't registering some of the time while playing. I thought it was based on certain characters, but I have no idea at this point.

I did have this issue, though I also noticed jumps not registering in Odyssey too.

Haven't worked it out yet (bought a 2nd pair of Joycons recently, the pink and green ones, which I've used for Hyrule, can't remember which set I used for SMO) but I did notice the way I was sitting meant my leg was in the way of my right hand. I remember reports in the early Switch days that obscuring the Joycon could mess with the connection. Wouldn't have thought a later version would have the problem though.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Didn't Brawl reveal Snake and Sonic then make them unlockable?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I can think of at least two sizeable things you may not have even touched by the time you've powered the Master Sword

-Story on Hero difficulty
-Challenge Mode

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Could be Agahnim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Charming with fun moves = bland apparently?