Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

SettingSun posted:

Were people expecting the game to run at a smooth 60? This game has way too much happening on screen to hope for that.

This game rules despite that by the way.

It's hardly an unreasonable expectation since Fire Emblem Warriors had that performance mode which helped out a lot.

It'd be cool if they patched that in at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

BIG BUFF MAN posted:

Has anyone experienced the game crash? Because my game crashed as it was loading the results screen from an Adventure mode mission and it didn't save and I was not happy.

It wasn't a very difficult mission, but still.

It has crashed way more than any other game I've played on the Switch. Hoping they put a patch out at some point to fix it up.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Moon Monster posted:

Does the new one have giant monster fights in the same style as Hyrule Warriors? I've watched about half an hour of reviews and trailers and none of them mention it. I really liked the first game but those were so terrible they dragged the rest of the game down.

My experience so far is that item weaknesses help take down bosses faster but aren't required to do damage, so that cuts down on a lot of problems the first game had.