Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Is there any particular reason other than sheer completion to get an A rank on a mission if there aren't any A rank rewards or adjacent map unlocks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

RatHat posted:

Anyone else getting lots of graphical glitches? It seems to only happen after playing for an extended period.

Kinda, yeah. It's mostly limited to floor textures bugging out. I tend to take that as a sign that it's time to stop playing.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Wow, that explains why sometimes boomerang stunning dudes will feel like the stun takes forever to wear off.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

I'm just gonna say right now that getting weapons to level 50 is gonna be a resource hog, I checked and feeding a level 30 weapon to another only raises the level to 37, I looked at a combination of level 19, 20, 25, 30, 30 weapons only raised it up to 47. Removing hidden seals requires the weapon to be at level 50.