Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I thought I'd try and get Terrako up and running before the DLC drops tomorrow, but this Mipha mission that wants me to kill 18 Guardians in 10 minutes seems a little unfair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Is the Invading Terrors mission even possible without having Mipha at level 100

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Judge Tesla posted:

You can always just sell materials to the merchants, some of them will buy them for much higher prices as indicated by a little star in the material menu, I've made like 200k from selling gems to the Gerudo Merchant who buys them for a crazy price.

As an aside, I think Sooga, in the right hands, is the most powerful character in the game if you can get the timings down on his counterattack, there's nothing you can't counter from what I've seen and he gets stronger the more counter tags you have active at once.

Sooga is really cool, I just wish I was good enough at parrying to use him properly. Robbie/Purah are pretty fun too, I like the risk/reward of plopping down their inventions