Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Overbite posted:

Game good but doesn’t run at a solid 60 docked. Mostly around 40 with it going into 60 when you look at a wall or a rock.

Were people expecting the game to run at a smooth 60? This game has way too much happening on screen to hope for that.

This game rules despite that by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

This game is cool and good. I'm somewhat of a rookie so I have a question: Is there any reason to use anything but the Master Sword when you get it while playing as Link? It eclipses every other weapon he has. I assume he'll get stronger ones in the future but that seems a ways off.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I'm working towards the gloves; I still have some adventure maps to clear. It's good to hear that the weapon quality isn't paramount to whichever weapon is the coolest. I like how the Hylian Swords look so I like to use those.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

There truly is a stupid amount of stuff to do in this game. I feel like I've been playing forever but I've hardly done any of the first adventure map. I think I'll settle for just the major unlocks like characters, costumes and weapons then I'll move on to another map.

Speaking of, I just unlocked Linkle's boots and drat these are a fun weapon. Feels good to unleash her inner Chie.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I might be misremembering what happened to me but if you're not controlling the character who's the recipient of the A rank reward when the mission ends, you don't get it even if you qualify?

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I just started the Great Sea map and these "get as many KOs as possible" missions are awesome. The enemy density makes it so satisfying.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Leveling fairies requires food, which is far as I can tell is only a reward on certain maps (if you remember to breaks pots) or when you have a certain skill equipped. As such I hardly have any. After many hours my highest fairy on only level 9.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Mr. Leonheart posted:

Once you unlock a food type it is also added to the drop pool of enemy officers, too

The might explain the recent surge of food I've been getting lately. Though I think I would prefer material drops over food tbh so the usefulness of this is dubious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

When's a good time to hit the Twilight adventure maps and/or the ones after it? I just completed all the unlocks on the original map and halfway through the Great Sea map and that took a long time. Most of my characters are level 30-40 (except Link, who's 80 lmao). Seeing that next up as the Master Quest versions of those maps is sapping my will.

I did get Link's level 3 sword out of the MQ map and that's an awesome power boost though! Except the KO requirement for A rank wasn't <=1500 like I've been eyeballing for the longest time. Had to redo the map, angrily.