Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

EDIT: didn’t see the post above me that already answered my question oops

Augus fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jun 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I finally unlocked Calamity Ganon and the Guardian. :toot:

Motorcycle Zelda is insanely fun and I love that the in-universe explanation for it is “Zelda asked for it to be built because she thought it’d be cool”

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Oh yeah, that mission specifically is really bad and there’s slowdown, you’re right. But like, 99% of the time if there are issues the framerate gets choppy but there’s no slowdown. It sucks but it’s not like it makes the game unplayable.

what :confused:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the stages that have weather effects get really bad lol. I was doing a mission in the zora stage and was just standing still with some lizalfos on the screen and the game was chugging hard.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

and when it gets a little bit choppy there’s no slowdown, so it doesn’t actually affect the gameplay…?

the game doesn’t have to literally be going in slow motion for it to affect the gameplay. if frames are being skipped that means inputs are being skipped which means your character isn’t controlling as well.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Riju can be good but you need to lean hard on her dash attacks, like only one of her combo finishes is actually any good iirc.
the jank camera makes her pretty annoying to play as either way