Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I think just less rupees in rewards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Hmm, interesting.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Are the unlocks for the weapons and the guardian character all at the end of the chart? or are they mixed around? I haven't beaten the game yet and am working on the DLC as I go now, so I want to know where I'm aiming for those...

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

LostRook posted:

The guardian has two node prerequisites to unlock that require taking both the middle and top path.

From the first node take the top path gives you store stuff with the standouts being the first unlocked node which increases sensor-registered material drops, new stock for merchants and the ability to buy apples.

From the first node the middle path gives flails and at the very end the guardian, though you also need the prerequisite from the bottom path to unlock it.

The bottom path has 3 paths itself you need to take the bottom-top path and bottom-middle path which converge at the motorcycle which then itself splits into motorcycle improvements and one of the prereqs for the guardian. Going all the way down lets you increase the weapon level more and remove hidden seals.

Is this remotely correct?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Does the guardian have a "weapon" btw? Is it just ancient parts like the other two characters made of ancient bits?

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Boy is my face red... I was wondering why they decided to put the royal ancient lab where it was, but I went to check out the area in Breath of the Wild and sure enough, "Royal Ancient Lab Ruins."

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

I did all of the rune requirement missions by just replaying the very early "learn to rune" missions... except stasis but stasis is easy to use.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

By the way, how far into Age of Calamity do you have to be before you can unlock everyone's full movesets? I feel like it's being slower than I'd like...

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

And revali and ganon are up now.

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

It's surprisingly difficult to collect keese wings in Age of Calamity. Do any of you remember stages or missions with a lot of them?

Hearty Salmon too actually but that's less surprising...

The Golux fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jul 4, 2021

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Twelve by Pies posted:

Beedle is in BotW so he hasn't been born yet, and Nintendo probably does not want to do the "This is Beedle's grandfather who happens to look exactly like him" thing.

I mean, there are characters in BotW that have either themselves or identical ancestors in AoC already. Including Kilton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

Twelve by Pies posted:

I'm a little unclear how Teba's son somehow ended up 100 years in the past.

That mission seems to take place in the future, I think, which raises further questions?