Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Another tip that was briefly mentioned in the OP, but the fairy (found in adventure maps in jars, not from beating a keep) are really useful for getting massive amount of kills in a short time. They are also good for clearing out the enemies swarming in the Allied Base that about to die, as they can generally kill about 300 mooks there in one single action.

Another tip...don't bother to save Hyrule Captain, gently caress that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is there a way to bait Manhandla into showing it weakness. Got annoyed last night because for three minutes straight on the (kill 800 enemies in X minute map) it would just use poison or spin around.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Out of all the songs in the game, this is probably the one I hate the most and will generally use the BGM option to change it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW0iazARMXs

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Shadowlyger posted:

That is Mars, the Bringer of War, but sped up.

I wish it was Mars Bringer of War, but it more like the intro to that song and that's it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ElegantFugue posted:

I don't MIND that one? But oh my god game stop playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTFPE6yrbY at the end of every single map, it sucks. One of the bigger upgrades in Fire Emblem Warriors was that its standard "switch to this track for the last quarter of a level" tracks were all really good, but Kumite or whatever is just annoying.

Yeah that one is pretty bad, through it at least changes a little after a few seconds unlike Under Siege.

Speaking of music, didn't using your magic meter used to change the music?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I know this is the Hyrule Warriors thread, but I haven't gone back to Fire Emblem Warriors after I tried to do the map that lets you recruit Ana even through I was underlevel. It was a pain to kill anything but I did manage to beat everyone and was hitting the time limit when I beat the captain at the enemy base when the map refused to end and had another boss you need to kill appear and I ran out of time fighting them. Like why did it even have a time limit to begin with.

At least HW didn't throw 'oh here is a map where you need to be level 70' on the first drat map like FEW did.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ElegantFugue posted:

The original totally did. The later Adventure missions on even the first map could get pretty gnarly. I don't remember if anything needed level 70 to complete without cheesing, but some of the top row missions were rough.

I do remember it being a pain to unlock Zant. While I am level 34 with Linkle and already up in that area he was at.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Dreading doing the first adventure map with Fi with several Imprisoned.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kongming posted:

Is Sheik supposed to be 100 feet tall in this map.

Silver Falcon posted:

Ahahaha! I got her lv 4 weapon (haven't even gotten the lv 3) and immediately scanned my Sheik Amiibo. :unsmigghh: Yesssss. The world shall burn!

Think we know the answer now.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

W.T. Fits posted:

How difficult is it to A-Rank the mission in P-2 of the first Adventure Map? "Fight as a warrior of water!" Lv. 3, limited to Link. I haven't unlocked the Great Fairy weapon set for him yet, and I really don't feel like slogging all the way down to the opposite corner of the map just to grab it so I can clear this to get access to Linkle's level 1 Pegasus Boots set.

Bongo Bill posted:

You don't need to use the recommended element type to get a good rank.

Yeah I did it at level 34 with Link using the spinner without too much trouble.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What the most dreaded message in the game? I always hate when I am trying to beat the boss "Allied base is in immediate danger"

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Finally got the blasted hammer so I can do the later Adventure Maps without having to deal with needing a full magic bar for the bird. Got two questions through, what is the button prompts for Linkle's combo where she just starts run gunning at enemies for about ten seconds. Feel like it the final combo, but most of the times when I do the prompt she does the fire bolts in a circle animation instead.

Also what the item you need to unlock Toon Zelda, as I want to get just grab her real quick from the Spirit Track map, but don't know which item to go for first.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is it me or Lorule not that bad so far? Managed to get both Ravio and Yuga without any issues with Linkle and Link, who are both level 65 with Linkle with her level 2 crossbow and Link with Master Sword.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Where is Linkle level 2 boots at?

Also I just grabbed Lana great sea costume, which is it me or she looks like Terra from FF6 with it?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

JazzFlight posted:

I think I'd rather they just announce a new Nintendo series to "Warrior-ize" at e3.

Maybe we get Hyrule X Fire Emblem Warriors next? Hopefully without most of the FE cast being from two games.

Also was doing Master Quest to get the level 3 weapon for Linkle and Impa until I hit the tiles that need the harp to progress. Hit several spots and now the only one that I can go is a Agatha only map with no blocking. :suicide:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
While I wouldn't mind getting Groose, I surprised the champions from BotW don't get added. At least as unique skins for Ruto and Darunia for fish wifeMipha and Daruk respectively.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
At least with some it easier to make them into magic types that might fix probblem characters like Agiatha or Fi.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
gently caress the level 3 map for Impa's default weapon. Why yes I want turncoat soldiers, sniper plants who I have to waste time going around the map killing, and loving Link and Fi roaming around all while I can't heal. :fuckoff:

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wait the bombchu can FIGHT? I was laughing when I saw "Bombchu is attacking Cucco Chick", but when I went to save it, the thing was chasing it around in the keep.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Probably do the same with Impa's level 3 weapon instead of dealing with traitor captains and the plant snipers..

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SettingSun posted:

When's a good time to hit the Twilight adventure maps and/or the ones after it? I just completed all the unlocks on the original map and halfway through the Great Sea map and that took a long time. Most of my characters are level 30-40 (except Link, who's 80 lmao). Seeing that next up as the Master Quest versions of those maps is sapping my will.

I did get Link's level 3 sword out of the MQ map and that's an awesome power boost though! Except the KO requirement for A rank wasn't <=1500 like I've been eyeballing for the longest time. Had to redo the map, angrily.

I am doing the Twilight Maps right now at that same point, but with highest level being in the 70s for Link and Linkle, with Zelda at 51. Not having any issues, even when I have to use a level 32 Midna for a map she mandatory to use.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I know it not the same as doing the really easy Shiek mission to get her level 4+ harp, but man it feels good going from a level 1 to a level 3 after finishing a few Master Quest maps.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Is it bad I will take the long route to get a adventure map section if a mandatory Fi only map is in the way?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What with some maps being really vicious toward the player. I am near the end of the Great Sea map and doing a "win the KO competition" where one person is Toon Link and the other is the person I actually going to play. That fine until I fight Shiek who takes away four HP containers in a single hit. I am playing a level 75 Linkle so that a is a bit much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Mezzanine posted:

Toon Zelda is so fun to play and her voice is so cute I love it very much.

I would love to unlock her, but the level where she at needs a item to unlock and I can't get to it due to it having a really lovely map where you must use regular Zelda on it. And even through she level 60, one hit from any unique enemy does about eight hearts of damage.