Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The Warriors control scheme feels more natural to me even with me playing every Zelda and this being my only Warriors game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Playing through Legend mode again and the ability to switch between characters mid-mission owns. I missed out on that due to skipping the 3DS version.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Your Computer posted:

This plus the owl statues make the game so much better.

I mean, I still stress out like mad when playing this game but oh god it was so much worse in the Wii U version when you had to run across the entire map all the time.

I still find myself doing it then get happy when I remember about those mechanics.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Your Computer posted:

I had forgotten how long the story mode was... it just keeps going.

It was a pretty cool surprise getting to play as Ganondorf then after I thought the game was over.

I never played the single player stuff added in Legends so I’m looking forward to that too.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

W.T. Fits posted:

To be fair, so does a vast majority of the Zelda fanbase, especially after Breath of the Wild was released.

We naturally need BOTW DLC that involves Cia wanting to gently caress Prince Sidon.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Your Computer posted:

get it right

They could compete for his affections.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pierson posted:

Are character unlocks spoilers? Gonna do it anyway for people like me who didn't play on WiiU/3DS. I had no idea that Twili Midna was a character and her moveset is baller as gently caress.

Also does every character have two different weapons or just a few?

Some have one, some two and some have even more than that. Link has like 5 or 6 weapon sets.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Rirse posted:

Out of all the songs in the game, this is probably the one I hate the most and will generally use the BGM option to change it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW0iazARMXs

I don’t hate it but that one definitely stands out as being much less rad than most of the soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Pollyanna posted:

This game has crashed more times than literally any other game I’ve played besides Half Life 2.

Are you playing digitally or on a cart?