Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

drat I wanna come out to one of these. Bought an Xterra that I need to break in and I live scary close to that start location.

Also have an Infinity as I don't see many pictures of SUVs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

Loanarn posted:

Next one will be at 6:30pm on Wednesday the 29th at the Chevron at 1850 SW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97221.

Hey thanks for the date/time/location. Think I can make it, looking forward to it.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

It was fun riding with you guys and checking out the unique cars. Had a bit of a wild time trying to catch up when I thought I went to the wrong Chevron.

I love anything by Fort George so count me in 100% Hopefully I can get a few things done to the car before then.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

We're talking 8AM right?

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Probably start pretty early 8-830

Ah cool. Slightly pissed I didn't get much aesthetics done since the last drive, but I'm going to re-gap my other 3 spark plugs tonight so I can pretend I did something.

Chunjee
Oct 27, 2004

I'm running a little late. Don't leave at 8:00 sharp

• Locked thread