Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No thanks. OP, as a veteran of the first great console war, I have to say -- yes, their funny in retrospect, but extremely tedious to take part in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol except on the HTC Vive Lisa Ann's rear end hole looks at least 5 inches across. Guess if your interested in smelling a huge horse rear end in a top hat, that's cool man- I'll stick with the Oculus and have fun with my friends looking at real sized assholes.Your obviously a virgin who's never known the touch of a woman.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont agree, war isnt good for anybody. it just causes misery and pain. you should all just buy nintendo products and stop antagonising eachother

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm dipping out of this thread now. Basically the console wars, as always, have come down to just calling each other gay. *yawn* Hilarious.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That isn't even based on anything in reality. A PC gamer would do the complete opposite and console gamers are the ones whom came up with the idea of "Your eyes can only see 24 FPS each". Your losing it bro. Step away from the koolaid barrel.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CXClRPRu20

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

XBox fans be like

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bob suddenly wakes up on a plane next to Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy et al and decides to buy an Xbox One

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm reading some vintage console war poo poo at the mome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of my faves.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cobalt Viper posted:

Hey look it's peter and paul the pecker pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

what if you have all the consoles, and a pc?

Hey look it's Peter and Paul the pecker pals.

• Locked thread