Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
CROSSFIT

Are you ready for fitness? Ready for the new age routine that just melts the fat away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

crossfit is for people who love to get injured while exercising

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Crucifit

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pretty good

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

gently caress YEA Jesus was making mad gains!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKzq1upNIgU

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.
I tried it once and couldn't shut up about it for the rest of the week. Luckily, I came to my senses and recognize the early-warning signs.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Crüefit

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the only gym conveniently near me is crossfit an thats sucks rear end, looks like an abandoned warehouse where muscles go to die

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Tried cautioning a friend on Facebook about Crossfit after he was coming back from an injury

Holy poo poo those guys are worse than Scientologists when it comes to rabidly defending their exercise cult, there were like five "YOU'RE JUST UNINFORMED" replies in ten minutes time. Yeah sure, because the advice I follow comes from people who don't make fun of the fact that their adherents piss broken-down myoglobin

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9XZlcHQfiY

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

crom

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I used to get serious pain in my knees and back after crossfit, but things have gotten a lot better now that I mix in a little bit of butter in my morning coffee. I think the extra fats help lubricate my joints and tendons to prevent wear and tear.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

qkkl posted:

I used to get serious pain in my knees and back after crossfit, but things have gotten a lot better now that I mix in a little bit of butter in my morning coffee. I think the extra fats help lubricate my joints and tendons to prevent wear and tear.

Oh poo poo, this just reminded me I've been meaning to try bulletproof coffee since I heard about it. Any excuse to literally drink butter!

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 04:14 on May 23, 2018

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Crosspoo poo :smug:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I saw a pregnant woman outside the crossfit gym near work last week. I hope that baby isn't born with shaken baby syndrome. Gonna assume it's gonna be born retarded.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Sponge Baathist posted:

I saw a pregnant woman outside the crossfit gym near work last week. I hope that baby isn't born with shaken baby syndrome. Gonna assume it's gonna be born retarded.
Born to kipp.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNvXZ7p7Z8E

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfhQNv0otBQ

Number of Pull Ups Done: Zero

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lmao that loving loser chalked his hands up but forgot to actually have any grip strength

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Is crossfit like a drag race, a bunch of blokes in dresses running around the track?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I would like to thank this thread cause I am literally drinking butter rn. CROSSFIT!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ra47o7p-N4

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

blessed

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

JESUS CHRIST!!!! RUUUNN

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

quality watch

fuckin lost it at sean paul

e: would not recommend anything else on this dudes channel though, gently caress

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 19:35 on May 23, 2018

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry
post all the crossfits gifs tia

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Frumply posted:

crossfit is for people who love to get injured while exercising
HOW CAN WE TAKE ONE OF THE LOWEST INJURY RATE SPORTS THERE IS, LIFTING WEIGHTS, AND MAKE IT DANGEROUS IN THE LEAST INTERESTING WAY POSSIBLE?

Khorne fucked around with this message at 19:35 on May 23, 2018

Mugsbaloney
Jul 11, 2012

We prefer your extinction to the loss of our job

Lmao Elgin the humor tumor laying into antifa for "not being able to accept election results"

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again
I did CrossFit for 6 months and 2 years later my knees still haven’t recovered the lost cartilage.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Is crossfit like a drag race, a bunch of blokes in dresses running around the track?

No, that sounds fun and interesting.

Diet Coke Can
Jul 25, 2004
I do Crossfit. The coaches are all very nice Christians.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

LOL, I thought of this immediately when opening this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
is this the thread where we can post pictures of redic fat people in underarmour clothes?

• Locked thread