Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Davros1 posted:

Probably the most WTF?! moment in movie history, Transformers: Age of Extinction grinding to halt to explain Romeo and Juliet laws

Same movie, similar WTF:

Optimus fighting the Dinobots: "I'M GIVING YOU YOUR FREEDOM! :911:"
Optimus after defeating the Dinobots: "JOIN ME OR DIE. :black101:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

In a movie full of WTF choices, this sound effect actually made me laugh aloud in the theater:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzvdQh8D2Q&t=167s

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

My ex had to elbow me in the theater because I was laughing so hard. I mean, Hooper did so much stupid poo poo with that movie, but that one effect might be the best / worst.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Fart City posted:

I’ve said it before, but Reloaded is the Wachowskis letting their comic book logic freak flag fly.

Both Reloaded and Revolutions are the Wachowskis getting high off their own farts after philosophy professors fell in love with The Matrix. They're packed full of artificial "philosophy" and a whole bunch of style over about an ounce of substance.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

The Judge is a special kind of terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

No, Danzig was just stupid fancasting. Dougray Scott was Singer's first choice, and then he personally suggested Huge Act-man when the MI2 reshoots ran long.