Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
He should've just said "cash".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
I love that part of the premise here - alien angel/demons who grant wishes - are just background information.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

muscles like this! posted:

That scene in Wild Wild West where Will Smith is fighting the steam powered cyborg guy and he can't beat him and then the cyborg just kind of... dies?

Doesn't he electrocute the guy?

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

CelticPredator posted:

No, he keeps hitting his head and then the robot man short circuits.

Oh yeah that's right. For some reason, I thought there was like, live current involved.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Vakal posted:

Is there really anything before or after that scene that was meant to be funny though?

The entire film.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Almost Blue posted:

Hundu's right. One of my favorite bits is the "We got this man! We got this by the rear end!"

Compared to Night, Dawn is funny even if most of the jokes are very grotesque - storing bodies in the meat locker, for example. You also have to consider Night and Dawn from the perspective of Land and Day, meaning the films' sympathy with the zombies starts right from the denoument of Night. Two of the films heroes begin the film participating in a thinly veiled pogrom.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Ahaha. *cronch*

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Every Roger Moore Bond flick is fuckin clownshoes.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Erotic Wakes posted:

In Tomorrowland there's an entire subplot about George Clooney's character having a relationship with a robot girl with the body of a child. Admittedly the joke is that he built her when he was himself a child and he's aged while she stayed the same but it's still very, uh, anime.

I distinctly recall that this went totally uncommented on and it was weird as hell.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Yeah, like in Interview with the Vampire, they don't dodge the subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgFaInkaRjI&t=69s

Hell yeah.

lizardman posted:

Why does Superman look like Dracula

You mean why does he have cheekbones? I don't know how to answer that.