Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I am sure it's been mentioned before and it certainly is discussed ad nauseum in the Star Wars thread, but the fact that The Last Jedi's entire story takes place in a day just takes me completely out of it. Among other things.

Tron: Legacy

In Tron Legacy when Clu just shows up at the portal despite being left behind for a long while. How did he catch up on his light flyer without being noticed when you literally glow in the loving dark in a world of perpetual darkness?

Also: does an entire battleship of computer programs just manifest themselves in the real world when entering the portal? Is the world just going to let that happen? Wouldn't taking over computers be way more effective in world domination when you literally are a computer? Why leave Allan (Tron IRL) in the dark about literally everything when he seems to know way more than he should and doesn't seem to help, like an rear end in a top hat mentor, anyway?

At the end it seems alluded to that Flynn lives (thus the Flynn lives viral campaign) in that flash drive thing with a heartbeat on Sam's neck. Why not just go back into the computer, resurrect him, then bring him back out? Or whatever.

I love Tron Legacy for no reason other than visuals and I guess I am a sucker for the father/son story but drat.

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Dec 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU