Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Punkin Spunkin posted:

theres this futuristic 3D printer with little jabby arm things that I guess do the printing. It's used earlier to print a gun.
He gets his head jammed in there and the arms just kinda poke his brain over and over. Like you can hear him groaning for a little while and it's clear it's a slow agonizing death, like icepicks just jabbing and stirring up his brain.
hosed up and out of nowhere imo

That's one of the more hosed up deaths I've heard of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

lizardman posted:

Yeah I'll be honest, the last time I saw The Wizard was probably more than 15 years ago.

Basically the entire plot of the movie feels like it was written by kids doing their damndest to make a serious movie about themselves and their wish fulfillment.

It's so bad.