Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Vakal posted:

Is there really anything before or after that scene that was meant to be funny though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVry0sp0PkE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

got any sevens posted:

The end of Se7en

Is this WTF in the sense of "I don't understand why they did this" or in the sense of "I can't believe they actually did this"?

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

G-III posted:

What kills me about wild beasts is that it's available unedited for streaming on prime and a recent Blu Ray transfer was also released but I don't see how a movie which shows obviously sexualized child nudity can even be distributed at all in the USA

I was curious, so I looked it up. US law forbids the depiction of sexually explicit conduct involving minors, giving the following definition:

18 U.S. Code § 2256 posted:

(A) Except as provided in subparagraph (B), “sexually explicit conduct” means actual or simulated—
(i) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(ii) bestiality;
(iii) masturbation;
(iv) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(v) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person;

I haven't seen Wild Beasts, but I'm assuming it doesn't violate any of these tenets if it can be legally streamed and bought.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

That's Luis Buñuel for you.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

Too bad Black Christmas not only beat them by five years but also did it better.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

Hold on a second, there's an Escape Plan 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

How do you mean?