Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

CelticPredator posted:

I must see that film. It's very Breen.

Oh god a Dischord I go to watched one of Breen movies the other day. It ended with him being a AI from the future who teleported and killed all rich and bad people from the planet, leaving them bodies in a desert with poorly copy/paste of the same four people over a mile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

BiggerBoat posted:

I just learned this morning about roles that Burt Reynolds passed up on and holy poo poo. How different would pop culture be – indeed the world – if we had gotten ANY of the following:

Han Solo (!)
Micheal Corleone
James Bond
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (McMurphy)
Die Hard (McClane)

Half off these sound like SNL skits

This reminds me, I was watching Mission Impossible 1 the other day and remember the next one caused the main villain in that movie to drop out of the part of Wolverine. I wonder how things would had been if he still got the role instead of Hugh Jackman who was perfect for the role.