Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Dear journal: we have been on the island for nearly a year now, and I fear we have made a terrible mistake in leaving the old country. We have run out of trees to cut. We have no usable stone, nor iron to work. No wheat will grow in our stony fields. We have one thing - sheep. Hundreds and hundreds of sheep. Their bleating drives us mad day after day. The taste of mutton has grown old and malnourishment is rearing its head. The scratch of woolen clothes has grown unwelcome. There is nothing but sheep.

The town over the mountain has drawn inward. Its people speak a strange tongue, but we once enjoyed good trade. No longer. They have built a port and now they trade only abroad. They say they have little use for sheep.

I must go now. A din has arisen outside: the robbers are coming. When they find nothing but sheep to take, they will be angry. I pray this is not the last time I write here. Farewell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Playing monopoly and my mom keeps trying to make it a monopsony

alnilam

Chasterson posted:

"tonight children we're playing a different sort of game"
Mom injects herself with a syringe
"a game of co-operation not competition"
her eyes go sallow, dad puts an ice compress on her arm
"tonight we play PANDEMIC"

alnilam