Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
What arcane yolomancy is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wow it just hit home.. he's really... gone.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
SJWs finally get a kill

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yomancer, your taking this to far. A pillar of the gaming community was taken from us, by a disease that Mike Uyama has profiteered from for years by the way. And all you can think of is homophobic jokes in his behalfed? Sickening.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Yomancer, your taking this to far. A pillar of the gaming community was taken from us, by a disease that Mike Uyama has profiteered from for years by the way. And all you can think of is homophobic jokes in his behalfed? Sickening.

Yeah.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I dont know who this guy is tbh

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I thought this was jim sterling at first and was sad but I honestly dont know who this guy is aside from like, being involved in gamergate I guess? What did he do, also dont flame me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Control Volume posted:

I thought this was jim sterling at first and was sad but I honestly dont know who this guy is aside from like, being involved in gamergate I guess? What did he do, also dont flame me

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Activate posting style: repeat post but with a bunch of retarded words added

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HE'S THE CYNICAL BRIT FOR FUCKS SAKES. gently caress YOU ALL.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Thanks for narrowing it down

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the smartest man in gaming is dead and yolomancer cant wait to troll the dead man now that he cant fight back

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
"You Only Live Once" in this case is less a carefree mantra, and more of a sinister threat.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

time to lay down some brutal flames on stephen hawking, einstein and mark twain. lets see what they can come back with in reply :smuggo:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*swaggily high stepping into a Alan Rickman memorial service with a big grin* Lmfao uhh his portrayal of Snape wasn't actually that good.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

*swaggily high stepping into a Alan Rickman memorial service with a big grin* Lmfao uhh his portrayal of Snape wasn't actually that good.

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

oi guv. me lorries are all chuffed up in the toad in a hole innit. but in betwixts luvs lemme tell ye aboot this game on the speccy zed ex. puts nintendo shite roight in the chimney sweet it does milord. this speccy zed ex bruv, its the dogs bollocks. you get yourself a tinny of vb longneck, a shrimp on the barbie, and hogswallop some zulus here in cape town bruv, and crack open a casette tapey of squirrel grabs big nuts on the speccy zed ex

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*removes Guy Fawkes mask* Good evening, schizophrenic offsite rereg guy here, Lt. of the Kekistan Army, Pizza Gate Division, Squad VII. I like to have fun and troll sometimes for lulz, but allow me to present this screencap from 9 years ago which reveals quite the damaging Tweet. Futhermore,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

oi guv. me lorries are all chuffed up in the toad in a hole innit. but in betwixts luvs lemme tell ye aboot this game on the speccy zed ex. puts nintendo shite roight in the chimney sweet it does milord. this speccy zed ex bruv, its the dogs bollocks. you get yourself a tinny of vb longneck, a shrimp on the barbie, and hogswallop some zulus here in cape town bruv, and crack open a casette tapey of squirrel grabs big nuts on the speccy zed ex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgPH0tYXJrA

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

and hogswallop some zulus here in cape town bruv,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

good outro on the austin powers vid every utube should have LOL scroll by and austin powers say shagadelic at the end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

good outro on the austin powers vid every utube should have LOL scroll by and austin powers say shagadelic at the end

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking about the different aussie words for beers. Adelaide up brothers!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Control Volume posted:

Activate posting style: repeat post but with a bunch of retarded words added

looks like this gamer took a few too many Steam Shots. have you really never seen a WTF Is...? series video? gently caress you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Thinking about the different aussie words for beers. Adelaide up brothers!

adelaide up!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

looks like this gamer took a few too many Steam Shots. have you really never seen a WTF Is...? series video? gently caress you.

[Using the same facial expression when a russian screams CYKA BLYAT at me] uh huh?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Control Volume posted:

[Using the same facial expression when a russian screams CYKA BLYAT at me] uh huh?

сука блять... fucker!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Control Volume posted:

Stop this at once.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
His planetside 2 videos got me real excited. Anyway I enjoyed his videos. Theres other people who do it better now but for a long time he was the only guy on YouTube who'd tell you if a game was broken trash or not instead of tell you how good the graphics are. Salute to a fallen gamer

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

music: from the movie

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

F

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wonder how his poor wife is doing in this time of tragedy. No doubt she is grief stricken, unable to think of anything els-

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Yolomancer posted:

I wonder how his poor wife is doing in this time of tragedy. No doubt she is grief stricken, unable to think of anything els-

lol jfc

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Yolomancer posted:

drat, terminal rear end aids really did a number on TB. I’m glad his pain is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Yolomancer posted:

dude I didn't like TB either but you're a socipath

• Locked thread