Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

GenJoe posted:

look at this... it's... it's beautiful

while i agree, vscode has per element color themeing support with the config file so ive been able to tweak my preferred colors to match and enhance how everything looks. they use a dual panel json file to do config which i found annoying at first but it is at least consistent and easier to use than other config panels with engineer optimized garbage uis. it keeps impressing me and the last few builds have improved a lot in ways that make me quite happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sagebrush posted:

emacs is why rms' hands are crippled (like, literally, i heard he has to have an assistant type all of his awful screeds)

don't use emacs

if you write like him please use emacs

• Locked thread