Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

rouge means red in french
I'm going to be making a guild for this, but it won't be public invite until I get some "guild levels" or whatever it requires. At which point I can invite people here. Anyone else is free to make a guild (the initial cap is 10) and we can merge later or whatever.

I'm going into it with a positive attitude, if it crashes and burns, no big deal. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

I suggest Union, the people I'm playing with for a bit, as well as the BDO goons, are going Union (I think). After I get some guild levels I'll invite people if someone else doesn't scoop people up, I just don't want to have to turn people away when I'm still at the low cap.

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

I don't know why, but I still believe. I'm playing on Lily as Union and will probably continue to do so if it actually lets me into the game again. I will make a dumb guild the next time it lets me.

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

Anyone not disillusioned enough, I made a guild called Ultimatum on Lily server. I think you can apply directly, otherwise message dipwood.

• Locked thread