Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I'm pretty sure RON 91 is 87 in the US, so I think you're fine on that. I can't imagine a 1987 ninja 250 needing 91 octane gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I'm 12.65:1 and only have to use 89, I wonder if there are any bikes that require 91? Probably a Ducati or something else exotic and Italian. I've always heard running too high an octane can decrease performance (like 91 if your bike wants 87), but I have no idea if that actually is noticeable in real life.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

It's looking good!