Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I don't know if he ships outside the EU (although I can't imagine he couldn't be coaxed to drop a few grams of metal into an airmail jiffy bag), but Kojaycat appears to have what you need.

If he won't then just let me know, I'd be happy to order a bunch and ship them on to you if you'd like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Well, poo poo. Sorry dude :(

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I thought you could only get full system exhausts for the older ninjette? Or are you thinking of swapping in a 2:1 from 2009?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Nah I just mean I thought you couldn't do slip-ons for this model year on account of how the mufflers are welded on to the pipes.

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Mar 1, 2019

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
quote="mewse" post="493009457"]
Oh, I think they're clamped not welded, but haven't disassembled to find out.

This ebay auction looks like it matches my mufflers and shows where the clamp is.

[/quote]

Huh, guess they only went full system from '88. But also

Slavvy posted:

You can always do slip-ons, sometimes you just need an angle grinder to do it.

good point.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
You definitely have one, or space for one, it should live in this little wart on the back:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
You definitely can use dish soap, it's just a pain in the arse getting all the gunk out because the soap and water will turn the oil into thick white globs that you have to squeeze out of the filter with your hands :cumpolice:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I gather diesel is sufficiently equivalent to kerosene for this purpose? Lots of other forums posts waffling about the fine differences in terms of weight and energy density and hydrocarbon composition but I've had a hard time finding anyone just saying "yes diesel will dissolve the poo poo out of engine oil just as good as kerosene".

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Any chance of grinding out the holes in the fender where the bolts go so you can shuffle it a few millimetres further up the forks?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Slavvy posted:

I know 70's bikes seem like they'll be just like your ninja only cruder and older, but they aren't. They are terrible pieces of poo poo where even the absolute best ones are loaded with factory faults and unfixable designs, and Hondas have the benefit of having zero parts availability and non-standard seals all over the place. 80's or newer and you can't go wrong.

Restomod a 70s bike with parts from an 80s bike.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
How much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Buddy. I love you as only a goon can love a total stranger online, which is kind of not a lot, but...............WHEEEEEEEEENNNNNN

:emptyquote:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Sagebrush posted:

I'm currently trying to put in a feature where you can send it a destination from your phone and it pops up a display that looks and works like an airplane RMI/CDI and gives you the range to that point and lets you dial in a course to follow. No turn-by-turn navigation, just homing on a signal :jeb:

Ngl I've had a Beeline on my wishlist for a while partly because the crow's flight waypoint mode is exactly my kind of thing, having that right in the dash would be :krad:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

mewse posted:

I'm not even allowed to ride at night with my learners permit

Wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
All of those seem usual to me except the curfew.