Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Rich Piana Knausgaard Zionist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Listened to Who Wants To Be Food and E1 Sells Out back to back, loving hell when this show is good its really good

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

E1 episode where two guys have a meandering low energy discussion about being novelists BUT this time it isn't a joke!!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I love it when they get a guest who just 100% goes for it, the weird theatrical nerd guy made this episode

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Christ I can't listen to this episode, Branson's brain can go to some really dark places sometimes. He's got the same power as Felix, only for genuinely repellant sex perverts rather than endearing dumb guys

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I love that signature Andrew Charles writing technique of characters making declarative statements about their personality and background that sound like they were written by an alien

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Nov 20, 2020

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

How are you goobers this terrible at distinguishing the very distinct and downright gimmicky personas of the three (3) main people on this show

I realised why I keep calling Charles Andrew: he has the exact same affect as Andrew from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I decided to go back and get the original story for Walt Tremblay and The Cash Kia really stressed me out lol

Something really unpleasant about listening to a guy trapped with oblivious dopes as they blindly drive them all towards a catastrophe

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

His complete indifference to pain and his own death is kind of endearing. I am concerned about those Terre Haute strangler rumours though

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

And any time there's a guy who is inexplicably zionist, that'll be Felix

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I don't want to spoil anything but you might say it 'goes even further beyond' Air Dad ;-)

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I love you can just hear the smirk in his voice in every episode he's in

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ugh, it hurts me to say it but they've got to start laying off the Charles scripted episodes, there's only so much NPC dialogue I can stomach before it starts getting too much

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lmao I did not know what to expect from a song from 'The Rappin' Beatles' but for some reason it was not this

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

gently caress E1 has been deezinformatskiya this whole time
https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1389638485905068034

looking through that guy's timeline

https://twitter.com/brainnotonyet/status/1389646023048404994

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Jestery posted:

Had an audible giggle out of French fry the cat leaving the dungeons and deagals game and entering E1 canon

Looks like the cat's out of the bag now

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

lmao such a joker

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I love French Fry's incredibly lovely arc over his appearances

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Has there been a single NPC yet who hasn't been immediately murdered or goaded into suicide?

They got on famously with Frankenstein

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Branson becoming increasing fixated on the concept of 'Muslim Orc' as the episode goes on, beautiful stuff

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Yeah this episode was really playing the classics, but they're classics for a reason!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Charles seemed pretty proud of teh silleh monkeh so I'm pretty sure they just devised a list of the worst usernames imaginable

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

You guys are missing a crucial element of Teh_Silleh_Monkeh_XD's name.

It's like a portal directly back into 2005

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

'jokes' about wanting to get dommed by ann coulter

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Blessed episode

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Oh no

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Jestery posted:

Given the format of E1, I'm genuinely suprised there aren't ANY E1 animated things

Probably says something about the community

And the size. E1 is a $9000 a month podcast, Cumtown earns over ten times that I think?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I've be relistening to some old ones too and E1 Presents: Dungeons and Deagles: Edgelordz: Time Will Show is an amazing campaign, everything about it is just so loving stupid in such incredible ways

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

E1 is just not a very good name to google in general

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Petition to stop Branson writing anything ever again

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I thought Andrew's was really well observed, that description of the moon at the beginning was golden

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm going to put a hundred on 'he never actually got shot and inexplicably intrudes on the recording at the end'

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This is the greatest crossover of all time

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

It's Walt

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I don't know if it's meant to be, but that totally could have been the last episode of E1

And then Pikachu said 'Pika Pi'

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Cracked up way too hard at Charles' 'ordinary dogs have been rendered obsolete' villain speech

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Felix becoming the Thing because he's sick of anti-Thing lockdowns does write itself

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I was a little disppointed they didn't game it out, wanted to see Charles either get completely dumpstered or somehow walk away with it. Did not expect the deep sonic lore from Joel either

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/E1podcast/status/1511381120146935821

Charles could actually cinch it with the worst fantasy sports team ever drafted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

You can just say you hate Charles man it's fine