Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

padijun posted:

the terre haute 500 might be my new favorite episode, but red camaro poster is also great
Oh poo poo this just reminded me I accidentally marked the terre haute 500 as played and forgot to actually listen to it, thank you

red camaro poster was a top tier episode, i'm worried peanut won't finish that degree if he keeps this lifestyle up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Looking at the list two early ones I liked were a concept they haven't revisited in a while, episode 4 about the 2004 Detroit Pistons and episode 8 about Game of Thrones. I guess it's not that far off from some other episodes but that specific talk about a made up version of a thing that actually exists really got me.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

goddamn this new NBA Stupid A$s slaps

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"The Debate for Homie County Recorder of Deeds" is a top tier E1.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I listened to the song when they posted it before I got a chance to hear to the new episode and it's fantastic, but it's so much better with Branson laughing and muttering "this sucks" in the background.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

I have no idea what this is actually a parody of but I like it
Enjoy the funniest 15 minutes of your life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAtMpEE8T0I

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Rich Piana Knausgaard Zionist

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Wild that three guys playing the same character babbling nonsense to himself appears to be the most accessible thing they've ever done

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1223777727397822465
if they don't put that line on a completely normal looking Christmas sweater for normies they're passing up a million dollars

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"The fact is, I've spent some time here, I've been around, and I spent the entire summer, many summers, I was going into Jewish neighborhoods and I was saying, 'It's OK to take Benadryl. It's not gonna kill you.'"

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I love that the file name on the last one was intentional

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Pretty good posted:

The alt left is probably the only thing I hate worse than B*rt S*mpson
And yet you're silent on the toxic Er*c C*rtm*n. Telling...

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"She's got the short pink hair, the internet hair"

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Finicums Wake posted:

which one of them does the music and audio production stuff? it rules. i don't even know what irony level my enjoyment of black flanders is on anymore
@charlesraustin

Speaking of, lmao

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

"Lyrical Cookout" is so good

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Girl you're like a beer, I wanna drink you right up

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Pop your top off while I'm drivin my truck

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I don't remember, is there a reason the character Charles plays on the Uncle's Houseboativerse episodes is now the basically identical Paper Chaser while the songs still come from NBA?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Same way Uncle's Houseboat is only a tiny bit stupider than the actual Mom's Basement (seriously spend 15 minutes on that if you haven't.)

but also

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Walt Tremblay is the most fully realized character who is an rear end in a top hat ad absurdam to the extreme, yet completely recognizable as a person everyone knows, in internet fiction since Pat Reynolds from Achewood.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I wish Bryden would drop "Simple Girls and Country Summers (ft. T-Pain)" already

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

gently caress E1 has been deezinformatskiya this whole time
https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1389638485905068034

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

And didn't they read it with Andrew for the Chapo set at that live festival thing they streamed a few weeks ago?

The idea was it was "live", you either caught it or you didn't but afterwards they're mentioned maybe releasing the Chapo and E1 recordings at least.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Charles did a Fortune Kit on nerdcore at the same time as the E1 and all the examples of the real thing are incredible. Also the later turn MC Router's life takes.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Surely it couldn't be a cute little kitty kat?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

one of my greatest fears

(hope everyone's ok)

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

my podcast app crashed and I could not find my place in this episode again if my life depended on it

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

the mothman took hoohoo to the moon

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

a podcast about list / pendejo time combo thread would be spiritually compatible but really there's not much to actually say about either and basically no one who would follow that isn't in this thread already

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

yeah that is exactly the voice I always imagined

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Been reading Black Reconstruction and every time there's a quote from a plantation type guy I absolutely read it in Branson's Gilroy Monsanto voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Gripweed posted:

What’s the episode where weed aliens land on earth?
118, War_of_the_Weeds_-_FunnyShit.mp4