Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Any idea where the joke starts about Eric Cartman being real and a great friend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Ah right, I think that's where I first heard it.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

More crime than a Maltese alleyway.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I re-listened to Wine Moms on a plane trip and haven't been able to stop thinking "[X] could get it".

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I love whichever Dungeons and Deagles it is where they reluctantly allow Charles and Felix to embrace their respective Bugs Bunny and Israel obsessions.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Anyone know why I'm able to play recent episodes on the Patreon app but not earlier ones? They play fine on my PC.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Loved the part about the Heavy Rain slot machine.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

One of the best running bits is how a fictional character is real and so humble.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Jestery posted:

I just listened to the latest ep

What...was even the conceit?

Supernatural CIA mercenaries going to recover a US national?
I think it was inspired by the mercenaries captured trying to kill the Venezuelan president, though I didn't understand the occult aspect either. Very funny though.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

The political party whose name translates to "I AM A PEDOPHILE"

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

"At the saaaame time."

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I don't know his name but I found him funny in The Writers Room episode.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

It took me a long time to realize that Andrew and @inteligent are the same person. No audio reason for that. I just assumed Andrew was the co-host and inteligent a frequent guest based on the episode descriptions.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I think Edgelordz is a step above the rest.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I don't remember, is there a reason the character Charles plays on the Uncle's Houseboativerse episodes is now the basically identical Paper Chaser while the songs still come from NBA?
I think NBA existed before Uncle's Houseboat because some of the songs weren't in those episodes.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

coathat posted:

Just finished it and Water Wasted is a good book.
What kind of book is it? Funny?

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

What's the best of Tom on E1? I imagine I've heard him in a bunch of episodes but he's one of the ones I don't recognize by voice every time.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

"We silly" is like a parasite in my brain.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Austin Powers impression killed me.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I recently loved Tom as the unemployed referee in the referee episode.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Is the guy who played Winchester Bone in Revenge Club on other episodes? He funny.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Oh he's the hunter who tracks an orc through a desert! Another banger. Thanks.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

French Fry the Cat is back!

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Jestery posted:

Had an audible giggle out of French fry the cat leaving the dungeons and deagals game and entering E1 canon
He's merely crossed over from a parallel universe where the Clintons are farmers.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Fat Bastard is a good person who ate a baby.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I'm going through old episodes and love it when for no apparent reason Dr Yinz pretends to be Sam Elliot calling into the flat earther podcast despite being in the room with the hosts like it's an agreed upon thing between them. It's so absurd.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I've very much enjoyed early E1 but Take Me To Your Dealer was the first stinker.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I liked the joke of there being a place at Burning Man to have your gender removed and a rival place to have it put back in and they're at war mostly stealing toilet paper off each other.

But I didn't click with the guest and it felt like a weaker Paragons of Truth setup.

I loved E2 of the anime guys (Charles' debut I think) and Aphrodite's Labyrinth with Felix spouting off podcast ads while the other two have a mental breakdown.

Paradigm Shift was excellent, especially Branson's line that was something like "This isn't the Soviet Union or Soviet China. This is Soviet America."

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Wait I also liked Branson saying he went to Burning Man before Burning Man when it was just desert.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Just enjoying the podcast, gently caress off.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Is there an easy way to scroll through the Patreon eps? The app sucks.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

^^Thanks.

I don't understand the Black Flanders joke. I mean before it became a thing, when Felix says it in his Two Weeks Paid Leave rant and Branson loses it.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Gripweed posted:

"Black Flanders by NBA Stupid A$$" is a fake rap song and artist name playing off White Iverson by Post Malone in which he sings about feeling like a white version of professional basketball player Allen Iverson, and the artist NBA YoungBoy. The idea being that Felix's character, Officer Joey Prezbosiac, doesn't know about rap so mixed up the artist and got the names wrong to a humorously absurd result.
Thanks. Out of my depth on that one.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Shed Shidley chasing Dr Yinz through the mountains of Patagonia with a remote controlled truck with a knife taped to it.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Dj Meow Mix posted:

"I got my penis stuck in a crag" is the line that hooked me on this podcast for the long haul
He tried to run but his penis stretched and he slammed back against it.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

multijoe posted:

I thought Andrew's was really well observed, that description of the moon at the beginning was golden
dim, yet bright

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I like when Andrew plays nerds trying to sound tough.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

miniscule12 posted:

You're bringing a lot of negative vibes to the thread, maybe you should crack open a nice cold beer and not get so worked up about a post.
Think they were quoting Deadpool.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I entered the email of the transcript and randomly scrolled to a poem with something like "nutting and cumming and blowing" and knew this was a Branson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

What's the reason Terra Haute is the E1 homeland? Was Branson raised there?