Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

snoremac posted:

I'm a simple guy and loved it every time they said shout out to the Dopeness.

"shout out to the dopeness for putting us on" is almost the perfect podcast phrase and i'm going to start using it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Thr Christmas Pencil is amazing

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Dr Yinz would get Lola Bunny to pilot the Eva no question

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Springfield Fatts posted:

I used to be an every-month dipshit but then they tried to make me pay for an E2 of What Would You Do If I Was There Right Now and it snapped me out of my spell. I'm still a dipshit but I at least don't pay 5 bucks a month for 19 walt tremblay episodes anymore.

I can just put Walt on while I play games and enjoy. I love the Smile Logs

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

The Drafts episode is insane and just so good

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

them guesting on Qanon Anonymous in character as the poetry guys deserves to be unlocked for everyone to hear. fuckin amazing

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Walt Tremblay is a hero in this house, end of story

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Titus doing Arthur Morgan voice (or any cowboy voice, like the very real Sam Elliott impression) is so good

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Gripweed posted:

I lost my poo poo during Alana's prepared statement

Alana is low-key my favorite. Her part in Terre Haute Emergency Services sealed the deal, even with Alex in the background shouting "I'm on them Frank Thomas pills!" and so on

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

No Dignity posted:

Same! E1 is the only one that makes it funny

Rude Tales of Magic works because they cut the dice rolls and rules-based stuff in the edit so you only really hear the very funny DM and the players' reactions

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Gripweed posted:

So you don't hear them roll for dick size, they just announce their dick sizes?

I mean they roll sometimes in combat situations, but a lot of the rules-lawyering doesn't make the cut. The dick size question hasn't come up yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Konec Hry posted:

What’s ”tang”?

last name of Ricky, shout out to the Dopeness for putting us on