Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer
Lol I loved how clearly every freestyle was them coming up with one line, saying it, and then just scrambling to make up something that rhymed with that. So good. Also great guest appearance by Tom

e: I mean I guess that's kind of what freestyling is though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

coathat posted:

Very good episode of Podcast about list with the E1 boys.

"Koko the monkey trying to signal to me that I don't need to google 'gmail'" Very funny...

Was also wondering why there isn't a PAL-thread in RGD... Or is this a situation where like the first person who's mentioning it has to create one. Because if I made one it would undoubtedly be bad

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

papa horny michael posted:

dunno if there's enough meat on pal for it's own thread

Yeah and honestly I think thats why I like it so much. Some dudes chatting about the dumbest poo poo. Probably my favorite "comfort" podcast

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

snoremac posted:

Is Pod About List like Cumtown-style riffing or something else?

They read some really dumb lists and comments from like middle aged children lol but the real meat is in the interaction and riffing. It’s less edgy than Cum Town and more irreverent I’d say but I’m not an expert at Cum Town. I like it a lot, PAL is probably my favourite podcast as of right now.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
That’s neither here nor there,

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

kathmandu posted:

Thinking about the phrase “annoying with a purpose,” it’s such a stroke of genius, it’s like weapons grade uranium of being annoying

”I’m annoying on purpose, WITH purpose” made me so god drat infuriated when I heard it. Andrew can truly be the worst.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

No Dignity posted:

God this is the first time I've ever been tempted by a premium patreon tier... E1 D&D every month :stare:

Same here… Walt mentioning my name in a Smile Log…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
What’s ”tang”?