Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

They should have let us have a baby roc to raise, it would have been super cute :3:

Buuut since that's not an option, let's Not jump off the cliff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I'm choosing to believe that we have a pet bird with us from now on. :colbert:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Nakar posted:

Level Two: The Wrong River
In which we at last encounter one of those puzzles.

With the title of the update, I was really worried you meant one of those puzzles... the "take the goat, the grain, and the fox across the river but watch out the fox eats the goat and the goat eats the grain" ones.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

So is this a mix of two different things in Last Crusade? The praying person doesn't get their head cut off AND gets to cross the invisible bridge? :v:

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

When I was a kid, I had a series of kid's VHS tapes that would draw in scenes in the same way, so I know exactly what you are talking about, and I believe it was made using a Commodore 64 or some other computer of the time. I just wish I knew what it was called so I could share it, but all I remember was that at least one of the stories was The Owl and the Pussycat. It was an entire series from what I recall, and all used this drawing method, which is probably why I love this style.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Hanging out in Rivendell forever seems like a pretty okay ending for our heroes. Good job, main character!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

MadMaze IS a visual novel.

Famicom Detective Club is usually considered one, and it doesn't take much to connect that game with old adventure games like Uninvited or Shadowgate. If FDC is a visual novel, then so is Uninvited, and MadMaze has even less interactivity, so it is one too. :v:

• Locked thread