Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Say you just want a drink of water. But only the freshest water from the bottom of, perhaps, a well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

Commander Keene posted:

He's also explicitly unskilled in its use, so yeah, taking on someone who knows which end of the weapon goes towards the enemy is probably a bad idea. Remember how well his previous attempts at combat went? He got literally eaten alive both times.

Actually I think the lady just throws you into the pot and you can still talk to her normally after first trying to attack her? Apparently attempted murder is fine with her, but bothering her too long means it's supper time.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
No, he's A wyvern. Just not a red one.

Not a vegetarian and not a dragon either of course.

edit: Actually no he's just red. I should have written out the logic on paper instead of trying to do in my head

• Locked thread