Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
If (when?) we meet her again she's gonna be in such a foul mood, better be careful! Seems like all those outcomes were designed to end with her mildly/severely angry at us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
Love reading smart people solve puzzles! Shame there's been no geometry/spatial puzzles yet. The question regarding what our quest is seems a bit open-ended, is it asking short term or long term? We are delivering a message, that's that :colbert:

The three questions also remind me of getting into the wizard tower in Quest for Glory. Fun stuff.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
Actually the art in this game is really impressive to me and I love it. Got a hard time wrapping my head around how it would work real-time but my reference point is old Sierra AGI games drawing screens like in this tweet

...and those are always impressive. Getting to follow along the process of creating a piece is and always will be fascinating.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
I'd like to Mind/Spirit the hut before confronting her! Wonder if it's sentient?

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
Do destroy the blimp, preferably using the almighty element of air.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
Has earth magic ever done anything remotely beneficial to us? The map design on the moon is really cool, it seems like such a time-waster.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
That is a crazy brutal conclusion! Wonder if anyone who ever got it replayed the game... surely not.

I'm truly awful with memory and puzzles but does the fruit hint apply to us yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
Finally, Earth has a use :woop: Thanks for this great LP, super looking forward to the next update. It's been fascinating seeing this.

• Locked thread