Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Can we go with never for thou? I'm noticing the educated blacksmith didn't use it in his speech aside from pointing out other people misused it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Prove our valor, if this guy actually is a legit honorable knight he'll take off the armor and fight us fairly on foot.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Can we say Tostien's name in later encounters or was that a 1-time deal?

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Either Tostien or challenge him to a wrestling match.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

curiousCat posted:

I agree. The Servants Entrance seems like the best chance -- I would think plenty of people would be coming and going through there. An evil castle can only keep servants for so long.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

So wizard is linguistically related to wise.

All the wise people we've met are wizards.

Are you just supposed to use magic to cheese the brass river?

• Locked thread