Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Just got home from work. Zverev down 1-2 and Kei down 1-2 to Paire :munch:

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 16:16 on May 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Third five-setter in a row for Sascha. Up a break.

Will he finally beat a top 50 player in a slam and reach a quarter-final? Stay tuned.

Edit: oh, he beat Dzumhur in the third round so top 50’s done

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jun 3, 2018

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Nouni had the worst overrule when Carebear should’ve been up 3-0 in tie-break. She won the set anyway but goddamn FO needs hawk-eye

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
:imunfunny:

quote:

"I don't know," Djokovic said during his brusque post-match press conference when asked where and when he plans to play next. "I don't know if I'm gonna play on grass."

The reporter who asked the question was taken aback. "At all?"

"I don't know if I'm gonna play on grass," Djokovic repeated.

The issue came up again later in the presser, and Djokovic cut in before the questioner could finish.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, I really don't know," he said. "I just came from the court, I don't know. Sorry guys, I cannot give you that answer."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqJEDCUNBkg

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
drat good set by Stephens. Great rallies too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Double break. 5-0. Maybe she doesn’t have to serve for the win

• Locked thread