Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Boris Becker has lost a lot of weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
So I just found out in the last 5 minutes that there are two Zverevs. I just thought that Mischa was short for Alex or something. Especially because Alex is called Sascha? I must have known they were brothers but just forgot it.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Sodium Chloride posted:

Cecchinato is up two sets against Djokovic, but a break down in the third.

This is an insanely good match

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Man what a baby

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
He is hanging on like grim death

Edit: aha yes now it's over

bollig fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Jun 7, 2018

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

aejix posted:

Still a firm proponent of life bans for people continuing to shout once a player is preparing for serve

I think you could probably ruin a player for life if you fired an airhorn during their backswing

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Glare Seethe posted:

Halep v Stephens is interesting. I imagine Halep might be a little desperate to finally win one, but her recent record in finals is obviously not so stellar whereas Sloane has never lost one, and has a really cool and steely demeanor on court as well. I feel like Halep will start strongly, maybe winning the first set, but I'm not sure she'll survive once things derail / her form drops a bit and Stephens starts to mount a comeback.

I like 'em both so win-win for me, at least. I hope it's good.

Cornflakes posted:

Yeah this is well put, I think Halep either doesn't let up and wins solidly in 2 or loses in 3 in agonizing fashion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
https://twitter.com/pkedrosky/status/1007341553335988224

• Locked thread