Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Should probably change some of the word choices in the OP to be less beating about the bush about it/playing coy and just be honest about who's a shitheel and who isn't. "Infamous Zak S" carries the wrong semantics for who he is and what he done, it's like when people call a gunman a "frustrated individual". He'd embrace "infamous". Not everyone's gonna come to this thread having taken the prep classes on Fantastic Dickbags And Where To Find Them 101, folks come around here to dip their toes into the waters of knowledge. If you wanna call a moratorium on the recurring flag-waving okay and I get that, better an admission of problems than 400 new posts about the same poo poo, but just like at the very least acknowledge the basic criticisms of notable people up front with "we've said all that needs to be said at the moment, there's somewhere else we can argue this, this is more about the games than anything else".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Xotl posted:

I put "infamous" because, in following from my previous post, everyone I know of that posts here is already aware of who he is and what he does, and has their own personal feelings about him. More detail just seemed at once redundant and breaking the thread's own rules.

But I'm willing to be more upfront if people think that would actually be helpful. I'll go and do that now. I'll also link to the industry thread so that people don't think I'm trying to shut them down or what have you.
Yeah alright I get where you're comin' from dude.