Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Can I just say that is a SICK-rear end LOGO holy poo poo, I'm so looking up their tumblr.

I played this game way back in the day, actually got pretty far and I THINK unlocked most of the stuff in it too by just brute-forcing like a moron aged 12 would do so. I also really hoped Dog Street was a real brand cuz I so wanted to wear those clothes as said moron aged 12. ....actually I kinda still do wanna wear Dog Street clothes.

Very excited to see this LP, can't wait for more!

FinalGamer fucked around with this message at 17:38 on May 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

hell, ill say it, i think volt's design is actually legit good. makes me wonder why nomura doesn't make more punk-styled characters, cuz honestly it's where i feel nomura's overdesign tendencies actually kinda fit?
I also legit love Volt's design as just this bizarre mixture of various rebellious symbols that honestly fits really well with Nomura's overdesigning style, he should do more punk dudes! Maybe come the FF7 remake he might get that chance.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

I think this game's got plenty of bouncing. I mean, have you seen these ragdolls?
"You got some great bouncers there if only you didn't talk so much :smug: " - Kou69FamGuy of Reddit fame after seeing literally anything with two X chromosomes

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

I think there were no other people I hated in the world more than Mikado when I was in my early teens.

Okay maybe TWO people more than Mikado but that's it.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So is Mikado Tower just full of clones of that one guy from an overworked game company who unwinds by practicing kung fu in the car park or

I mean that guy's still better than Kou let's be honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

ChorpSaway posted:

Well FF refuses to release the minute-by-minute analysis podcast that we did on The Bouncer, which is what most of that time went to.
The Dauragonspiracy: How The BounceCoin Ruined Elon Muskado And Killed The Robot-Girlfriend Industry

• Locked thread