Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
she got hooked on :chillpill:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

she got hooked on :chillpill:
^^^

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Derek Smart? That means we'll find out in two weeks.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

She got raptured.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

KiteAuraan posted:

She got rap

With you so far

Aaaaand you've lost me.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
elon musk took her for a trip on his private submarine

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

elon musk took her for a trip on his private submarine

"Musk, please, get me as far away from Donald as possible"

"Sure thing. Just put on this spacesuit."

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I believe the president is incapable of any physical exertion, except beating his wife.

I believe he is also occasionally up for terrorizing his children, as they're too traumatized to fight back.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Wait have we seen Barron at all? Maybe she fled

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

That shits free right? Like the First Lady gets to go to Bethesda and get free surgeries?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Saucer Hovers posted:

That shits free right? Like the First Lady gets to go to Bethesda and get free surgeries?

She gets to go to Bethesda and play Elder Scrolls 6, secretly in development for years

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol

Melanie Trump: Graveyard Keeper

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

R. Guyovich posted:

my favorite unsubstantiated melania thing (aside from marxist-leninist sleeper agent) is her affair with the security chief at tiffany's

apparently after trump lost the election like everyone thought he would she'd quietly divorce him and that would be that. rip

lmao, owned

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
melania was quickly and quietly buried at sea by the uss cole

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

univbee posted:

If it is, the secret service agents who knew about it are going to have a rough time when that nugget becomes public.

i thought the secret service was a corrupt and plum job where you do jack poo poo but hire prostitutes and enable/hide the president's affairs

also Trump stopped funding them and surrounds himself with personal security who have been loyal to him for decades

Durf has issued a correction as of 18:13 on May 29, 2018

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
you guys know trump?
he et her

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
her Twitter is still posting bullshit, even if it's only a PR staff.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
"Man, crazy stuff, can you believe that was happening under Obama?" -Paul Ryan discussing ICE child rape camps with the homeless person he has tied up in basement

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

succ posted:

her Twitter is still posting bullshit, even if it's only a PR staff.

Melanie will never be seen in public again, but the FLOTUS staff will continue to tweet stuff out and put stuff on instagram to keep up the illusion.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I believe the president is incapable of any physical exertion, except beating his wife.

as dark as it is trump has violently raped at least one of his former wives over some stupid poo poo he was mad about

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

Melanie will never be seen in public again, but the FLOTUS staff will continue to tweet stuff out and put stuff on instagram to keep up the illusion.

They have to do something to justify their jobs now that there's no first lady anymore

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
melanie defected to big strong rocketman

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/Emilylgoodin/status/1001538742585298944

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

the bitcoin of weed posted:

as dark as it is trump has violently raped at least one of his former wives over some stupid poo poo he was mad about

Scalp reduction surgery that she recommended was painful

nah
Mar 16, 2009

if it winds up being that she's divorcing him, it'll take less than 20 min till she's unironically embraced as a Resistance 2020 candidate

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Melania Trump was a Russian spy and she was recalled back to the Kremlin, they're currently working on extraction plans for Barron after his school year ends.
When Trump noticed she was missing he had the press team put out that statement that she got surgery. They have no plan for when everyone realizes she's permanently gone.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Melanie Trump is dead and the longer they hide it the crazier it will be when they finally have to announce it.

Sad that Roseanne Barr had her killed for running an immigration ring under a Pho shop in NYC.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

iSheep posted:

Okay got this working now

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

I have a message. First Lady ... Melania Trump's plane ... was shot down ... over the Sea of Japan. It spun in ... there were no survivors.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
my prediction of the future in July 2018: when the media starts saying that Melanie left to cheat on Trump with the pool boy, Trump will get on national TV to say that she never left him, she died of suicide after he threatened her and Barron if she left

the next prediction in November 2018: GOP goes full-fascist and makes Trump king of America, Americans respond by turning the Senate and House bright red with 99.999% voting for GOP and 0.001% going to write-in votes for Jill Stein

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

namesake posted:

I have a message. First Lady ... Melania Trump's plane ... was shot down ... over the Sea of Japan. It spun in ... there were no survivors.

I appreciate this reference

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

namesake posted:

M*A*G*A

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

She swapped places with a body double and is currently a hamburger wrapper free vacation in Antigua.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
where there is barron, the is melania

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the hottest take: someone let mike huckabee's large adult sons into the white house and they tortured her to death

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

namesake posted:

this reference gets used a lot here, are lots of goons old like me or does everyone watch old syndicated reruns?

also, trump had Chris Christie eat Menalotho

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Myron Baloney posted:

this reference gets used a lot here, are lots of goons old like me or does everyone watch old syndicated reruns?

I've never seen a single episode of MASH or even like, clips of MASH and I know that reference.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Myron Baloney posted:

My dad watched M*A*S*H reruns nonstop so I ended up basically seeing the entire show many times over the course of my childhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
she just walked out one day and nobody has a clue where she went

• Locked thread