Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Singing acts do not deserve to be on this show when the rest of the time NBC is overloaded with The Voice. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
If another singing kid wins this poo poo can they just change the name of the show to "Another Singing Contest" instead?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Thank god. I was about to write this show off as another lousy music show but its the magicians and physical acts that keep me watching.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Majorian posted:

I'm glad Shin won, but I was a little grossed out that the country singing shitkicker beat the kid singer. Yeah, kid singers are played out as gently caress, but still.

Honestly I'm glad that Courtney placed so low. Their acts both got stale but at least Micheal tried new things. Her Janis Joplin rendition was pretty bad.

Maybe a third time will be the charm for her? :v:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Also apparently Michael was arrested for beating his wife?

• Locked thread