Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The person behind the tweets is:
Jerry Colangelo
Bryan Colangelo
Jerry & Bryan Colangelo
Sam Hinkie
Joel Embiid
Someone Else (Post the best conspiracy theories you go)
View Results

• Locked thread
MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

I giggle literally every single time it comes up I can't believe he actually put "cyber" in the name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

straight up brolic posted:

There’s no way he keeps his job, right? Even if it’s his wife, feel like some of these relationships are irreparable now

Giving his wife confidential medical information about the players to leak also seems pretty bad so yeah

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

triple sulk posted:

If he comes in, do we really have an actual shot at LeBron cause people were saying LeBron liked him

I don't think the GM is going to mean that much

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Ghost Dog posted:

i mean you can but if it leaks then its your fault

Yeah

euphronius posted:

Besides that he may have made the worse trade in the history of the nba

not even the worst trade involving a draft pick made last year imo

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

euphronius posted:

Hyperbole

What other one where you thinking of ? The original nets trade ?

The Mitchell pick was traded for Trey Lyles and Tyler Lydon lol

Although yeah the Nets trade was worse than both

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

euphronius posted:

.... they got Mitchell and Gobert from Den for nothing ??

Uh, no they got them for Tyler Lydon, Trey Lyles, and cash.

I really want them to take that Faried package Denver is supposedly offering just to see if they can do it a third time.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Lmao

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Fast Luck posted:

My brother is a big process truster and Hinkie loyalist and he really wanted the Sixers to lock up Noel instead of giving him away for nothing. In retrospect that seems unbelievable but I think there was a pretty big contingent of Sixers fans feeling that way at the time. Colangelo locked up Embiid and Covington and saved them from that Noel mistake, did a nice job adding JJ, would've gotten rid of Jah (Hinkie's mistake!!) sooner if he hadn't failed a secret physical. drat what if Colangelo was actually good, is my new contrarian take

Colangelo actually saved then has been my take for a long time and I'm sticking with it now that it is completely nuclear

MourningView fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jun 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Stevie Lee posted:

e2: he loves D'Antoni so much

Same tbh

• Locked thread